When a client or loved one has a problem with hoarding and clutter, where do you turn to find a solution? Do you hire a garbage removal service, or do you call a Contents Management Specialist, like Disaster Masters®, that have been in the business of giving cluttered clients a new life for over 30 years? Will you use or recommend the right resource to solve their problem in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible?
- Our seasoned staff is educated. We know where to recover assets of all kinds. We recover and set aside for our clients, valuable treasures that have long been forgotten.
- Our staff know how to find bills, envelopes with un-cashed checks, deeds, birth and death certificates, and much more.
- Our Life Transition Management System™ has been helping to solve our client’s hoarding and clutter issues for 30 years. Our partnership is with each and every one of our clients.
- Judges recommend us, attorneys praise us, social workers trust their charges into our care.
- Disaster Masters® restore people’s lives.
- The more they haul away, the more money they make. They trash all items in the home – both good and bad.
- Laborers do not know the difference between junk mail and a dividend check.
- They sell your valuables at auctions.
- They sell your valuables at flea markets.
- It is little wonder that untrained day laborers and small moving companies simply throw everything away – they see it as garbage.
- They get paid twice – when they haul it and when they sell it.
- They haul trash.
When your patient or client is facing eviction…
When you don’t want to return someone in your care to squalid, unsanitary living conditions…
If someone in your care needs real solutions to restore their home…
Contact Disaster Masters at 1-800-ThePlan, or email us at email@example.com for immediate solutions. We can move as quickly as is necessary to help you, those in your care or those whom you love.